massage – Ayurvedic massage is a traditional
balancing method of massage which harmonises energy in the mind and body, with a soothing effect on the whole
system. It improves one’s immunity and increases the ability to function effectively, both physically and
mentally. This therapy is good for releasing deep rooted tension, stress and depression, and regenerating
one’s overall health. Massages at the Centre are performed on a traditional Ayurvedic massage table with
either Ayurvedic herbal oils or essential oils.
• Nourishes the skin and removes dryness, and provides overall rejuvenation for the body and mind.
• Helps improve immunity.
• Helps with paralysis.
• Helps overcome obesity, diabetes and asthma.
• Helps with arthritis, and assists mobility in the joints and muscles.
• Helps ease chronic aches and pains like backache, stiff neck, migraine and rheumatism.
• Improves blood circulation and gives soothing effect to the nervous system.
Depending on body type, this treatment is recommended for between 7-21 days.
Duration: 50 minutes
Price: 2000 / 2500 INR (rupees)