Thank you for feedback!
We will contact you.
300 Hour (5 weeks) Yoga Teacher Training Course
This 300 Hour YTT Course is designed for those who have completed the 200 Hour YTT Course
, and who are
willing to go deeper into their study and strengthen their yogic practice. It gives you a solid foundation to
reinforce your determination for following the yogic path of both practice and teaching.
The 200 Hour YTT Course is considered to be a stepping stone for this course, which expands your inner
awareness, so that instead of simply imparting information to students, you can help to transform their lives.
With the foundation that you have gained from the 200-hour Course, you will now be prepared to gain an even
deeper understanding of all the aspects of traditional Vedic teachings.
“Yoga means union,
and your union is with the present moment.
The basis of your union is your equilibrium.”
CURRICULUM – PRACTICAL
• Asana (posture)
• Pranayama (conscious breathing)
• Bandha (holding the breath)
• Mudra (yogic gestures)
• Yoga Nidra (yogic relaxation)
• Shatkarma (6 cleansing methods)
• Samyak Kriya (a practice of tuning your awareness with your life force and awakening the inner consciousness)
• Mantra yoga (pure sound which shifts your awareness into the present)
*How to practice and teach pranayama, pratyahara, and meditation through:
• Developing an attitude which gives as much attention to internal alignment as to external alignment;
• Systematic training of the breath and mind, and their inter-relatedness
• Pranayama practice, and its teaching
• Relaxation techniques, and its teaching
• Theory and practice of meditation
CURRICULUM – THEORY
• Yogic (as opposed to scientific) anatomy and physiology
• Yoga therapy and its specific application for disorders (different yogic methods for health and healing)
• Expanding the awareness of Yoga for pregnancy, both before and after birth
• Expanding the awareness of Yoga for common disorders
• Expanding on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali specifically for application in yogic practice, teaching and daily life
• Different branches of Vedic yoga and their implementation in our daily lives
• Developing a deeper understanding of the practical use of Ayurveda in day to day life
The program includes individual consultation and guidance from teachers to help you customize your practice, find inspiration, and make lifestyle choices which heal and empower you at every level.
Daily Schedule - subject to minor changes and modifications.
6:30 am - 7:30 pm
Mantra chanting and meditation
7:30 am - 9:30 pm
9:30 am - 10:00 pm
11:00 am - 12:30 am
Lecture/discussion, yoga philosophy and ancient scriptures
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Yogic anatomy and psysiology instruction
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Practice of Hatha Yoga and Samyak Kriya
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Attendance at all classes is compulsory.
Every Sunday will be a free day apart from the
morning Hatha Yoga class and the evening Kirtan session, the times of which will be advised.
Self-study – Self-study is the responsibility of each student. Students are encouraged to read and absorb the
information from the Teacher Training Manual and other texts.
Arrival for the Course – Participants are required to arrive at the Vedic Yoga
Centre a minimum of two (2)
before commencement of the Course to ensure that they have recovered from any jet lag, and to familiarise
themselves with the local facilities.
Cancellations/Refunds – Cancellation after registering for this course will result in the loss of the deposit.
Full payment must be made by the first day of the course, and no refunds will be provided once the course has
Certification – Participants who complete the program receive a Yoga Teacher Certificate and
are also eligible to apply for the 300-hour level of registration (RYT) with Yoga Alliance.
Certification requirements include:
• Full attendance in the training intensive;
• Completion of the required readings;
• Successful completion of examinations and written assignments.
This course is only US$1,900 for the month including accommodation, all meals and tuition.
1. Email a copy of your flight details, passport and visa to:
2. Use TransferWise, Western Union or direct bank transfer to transfer a deposit of US$100 into our bank
3. Complete the application form.
CERTIFICATION IN INDIA
All yoga courses are accredited and certified
as per the standards of the Yoga
I spent 2 months in Vedic Yoga center. Actually at the beginning it was going to be only one month. But I had such wonderful time there, that I couldn't resist and extended it for one more month! My stay there was completely full of bliss. I felt very protected and safe. That's important, if you stay on your own like I did. I'm grateful to the whole Shailendra's family for their care. This is a very special place with peaceful and pure atmosphere. Everything is arranged for your spiritual journey. Yoga classes early morning, personal guidance of a real yoga teacher Shailendra, kirtans and discussions in evenings. And of course baths in Mother Ganges, walks in mountains. Especially I want to emphasize the quality of yoga classes. It is very traditional, authentic yoga that connects you to the essence of yoga, with true yourself. My daily yoga practice became very regular after attending Shailendra's classes. It is really life changing experience. I know I'll be back again!
- Natasha K, 2017
If you want a genuine Vedic yoga experience, come to the Vedic Yoga Centre. The family who runs it are lovely honest people and the rooms are large, comfortable and CLEAN. But the most important part of staying in this lovely guesthouse is the yoga experience that is offered.
I have been coming to Rishikesh for five years, and I return each time to the Vedic Yoga Centre because it has given me a state of peace and tranquillity that I could never have imagined before. The teacher, Shailendra, is a dedicated yoga practitioner himself, and he shares his wisdom and knowledge in a way that is easily understood and can be applied to one’s own practice in a realistic way.
I highly recommend this guesthouse to any yoga practitioner. If you are a genuine spiritual seeker you should not give this place a miss. I can’t wait for my next visit.
- Elizabeth H, Sydney Australia